My husband and I were over the moon for our engagement and wedding photos. Lenaig’s exceptional service and her artistic style vastly exceeded my imagination. I’m so, so, so grateful that we found her and that she was available on our wedding day!
The good stuff:
1. The pictures! Lenaig has a singular style and vision. Her pictures are works of art – from the light composition to staging to some aspects staying strategically out of focus. She has a rare vision for all these details and doesn’t fear straying from the ‘wedding playbook’ stock photo. Your photos will be one-of-a-kind and amazing. Even our guests ordered prints, which I’ve never heard of.
2. Lenaig is super warm and knows how to make you feel at ease in front of her camera. My fiance and I aren’t the types to take photos of ourselves, and we were really awkward at first. Lenaig worked with it, coached us, spent time getting to know us, and we laughed our way through.
3. Her rates were the best value. The BEST.
4. Lenaig and her second shooter were so accommodating and easy to work with – before, the day of, and after. Lenaig was laid back and easygoing every time we worked together, though always 100% professional. At times I honestly forgot that Lenaig and Jessica were there and taking pictures because they were so discrete, chill, and blended right in.
5. Really fast turnaround with the photos. My husband and I loved seeing the previews so quickly after our wedding, and then we blinked and the full set was finished. I don’t know how she did it. She’s just that good.
The bad stuff:
1. She might be booked on your wedding day. Which would suck for you.